Novo-Ogaryovo (Russian: Ново-Огарёво), also Novo-Ogarevo, is an estate in the Odintsovo District of Moscow Oblast, located by the Rublyovo-Uspenskoye Highway, and is the suburban residence of the President of Russia, officially recognized as such in 2000.
Novo-Ogaryovo was constructed in the first half of the 1950s on the foundation of a 19th-century villa, at the behest of Georgy Malenkov, for his daughter. Construction work was under way when Malenkov was removed from his position in 1955, and the place was then used as a gosdacha, a "state dacha", or vacation retreat for housing guests, for receptions, and as a workplace for various government committees.
Since 1991, Novo-Ogaryovo has been reserved as a government residence, mostly unused until it was renovated by Russian President Vladimir Putin in 2000. A six-meter-high wall surrounds the Presidential residence.
In October 2012, Putin announced his intention to work at Novo-Ogaryovo to avoid commuting into Moscow, due to the city's extensive traffic congestion.