WikiNow lets you discover the news you care about, follow the topics that matter to you and share your favourite stories with your friends.

© WikiNow

The 2015 NBA Playoffs were the postseason tournament of the National Basketball Association's 2014–15 season. The tournament concluded with the Western Conference champion Golden State Warriors defeating the Eastern Conference champion Cleveland Cavaliers 4 games to 2 in the NBA Finals. Andre Iguodala was named NBA Finals MVP.

2015 NBA Playoffs
Season 2014–15
Teams 16
Champions Golden State Warriors
Runner-up Cleveland Cavaliers
Semifinalists
NBA playoffs
«2014 2016»

The 2015 NBA Playoffs were the postseason tournament of the National Basketball Association's 2014–15 season. The tournament concluded with the Western Conference champion Golden State Warriors defeating the Eastern Conference champion Cleveland Cavaliers 4 games to 2 in the NBA Finals. Andre Iguodala was named NBA Finals MVP.

NBA Playoffs 2015: Best Moments to Remember

Best dunks, blocks, assists, steals and clutch moments from the 2015 NBA Playoffs. Well done to Golden State. ALL AUDIO TRACKS ARE PROPERTY OF ...

2015 NBA Playoffs Best Plays (Posterizers, Game Winners,etc)

NO Copyright Infringement Intended! I do NOT claim ownership of the footage displayed in the video, nor am I earning ANY revenue from it, only using this video ...

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS SIMULATED ON NBA2K17!!! #ThrowBack

Today I did another throwback PLAYOFF Simulation with the 2015 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! Have there rosters and everything, hope you guys enjoy the video! *Do not ...

Stephen Curry's Epic 2015 Playoffs and Finals

Take a look back at Steph Currys amazing playoff run that ended in a championship for the Golden State Warriors About the NBA: The NBA is the premier ...

NBA WESTERN FINALS 2015 WARRIORS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 HD

NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS 2015 WARRIORS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 Western Conference Finals. COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO THE OWNER OF ...

2015 NBA Finals Full MiniMovie

All 6 NBA Finals minimovies made by the NBA put together for one full movie. All clips are owned by the NBA.