WikiNow lets you discover the news you care about, follow the topics that matter to you and share your favourite stories with your friends.

© WikiNow

Here is what Sachin Tendulkar said after Virat Kohli sweeps ICC awards - The Statesman

You deserved it. Many congratulations, @imVkohli! #ICCAwards @ICC. — sachin tendulkar (@sachin_rt) January 18, 2018. In the ICC awards 2017, Virat was named ICC cricketer of the year, ICC One Day International Cricketer of the year and captain of both ...

After Virat Kohli Sweeps ICC Awards, A Message From Idol Sachin Tendulkar - NDTVSports.com

"It's probably the biggest of all in world cricket and two Indians getting it back-to-back makes it more special." Kohli was also crowned the world's best one-day batsman, winning that title for the second time since 2012. During the voting period from ...

ICC Awards: Quest for glory - The New Indian Express

With the ability to accumulate runs in both Tests and ODIs, Kohli was crowned the cricketer of the year. He has notched up 2,203 Test runs, which includes eight hundreds and 1,818 runs in ODI where he scored seven hundreds. Kohli was also adjudged the ...

Cricket: Virat Kohli Grabs Top ICC Awards - India West

Moments after the awards were announced, an elated Kohli said winning the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy felt more special after his teammate Ravichandran Ashwin bagged it last year. It is the second time Kohli has been named as the ODI Cricketer of the ...

Top ICC awards for Virat - The Telegraph

Kohli also won his second ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year award after having won the same award in 2012, making him the first cricketer to win the trophy and the ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year award in the same year. In the race for the ODI award, Kohli ...

ICC Awards 2017: Test and ODI Teams announced; Kohli the captain in both formats - Sportskeeda

The ICC have announced the Men's Test and ODI teams for 2017 based on their performances between 21 September 2016 and 31 December 2017. Virat Kohli has been named the captain of both teams. Kohli produced a number of mesmerizing performances during ...

Kohli and Smith win big at ICC awards - ESPN

To make a contribution in big matches and in big series and assist the team is what it is all about for me, and if I'm doing that then there's a good chance that awards like this will follow." Four of the last five ICC Test players of the year are ...

Kohli bags top ICC awards and named captain of ICC teams - gulfnews.com

Kohli won the awards as the during qualification period in which the awards are decided from September 21, 2016 to the end of 2017, Kohli scored 2,203 Test runs at an average of 77.80 including six double-centuries, 1,818 ODI runs at 82.63 including ...

Virat Kohli rules ICC awards, claims top honours - Hindu Business Line

“I won that back in 2012 also but it's the first time winning the Garfield Sobers Trophy, and it's a huge honour for me. It's probably the biggest of all in world cricket and two Indians getting it back-to-back makes it more special,” he added. This is ...

ICC Awards: Virat Kohli named the Cricketer of the Year 2017 - Newsfolo

Virat Kohli was the big winner at the ICC awards, as he was awarded the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for being the World Cricketer of the Year 2017. He had an exceptional 2017, for which he was further rewarded with ICC ODI cricketer of the year 2017 and ...

Kohli wins ICC's Cricketer of the year award - The Daily Star

Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli has been named as the winner of the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy at the 2017 ICC Awards for his exceptional performances across all formats, succeeding his teammate Ravichandran Ashwin. 29-year-old Kohli has been named ...

Here is what Virat Kohli said after winning 'biggest award' in world cricket - The Statesman

Indian captain Virat Kohli bagged the 'biggest award' in world cricket Garfield Sobers Trophy for being the World Cricketer of the Year 2017. Virat was also named as International Cricket Council One Day International (ODI) Cricketer of the Year, ICC ...

ICC Awards: Kohli gets Cricketer of the Year, named captain of both ODI & Test teams - ABP LIVE

ICC Awards: Kohli gets Cricketer of the Year, named captain of both ODI &. 4. Kohli scored 2203 Test runs at 77.80 (eight centuries), 1818 ODI runs at 82.63 (seven hundreds), and 299 T20I runs at a strike rate of 153. - - - - - - - - - Advertisement ...

Virat Kohli sweeps ICC awards - YoVizag

Responding over the same, the Indian skipper said, “It means a lot to me to win the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for becoming the ICC Cricket of the year in 2017 and also the ICC ODI player of the year. I won that (ODI player of the year) back in 2012 as ...

ICC Awards 2017: Virat Kohli wins big; named captain of ODI, Test teams of the year - Financial Express

“I won that back in 2012 also but it's the first time winning the Garfield Sobers Trophy, and it's a huge honour for me. It's probably the biggest of all in world cricket and two Indians getting it back-to-back makes it more special,” he added. This is ...

Virat Kohli named ICC cricketer, ODI player of the year - THE WEEK

India's captain Virat Kohli swept the ICC awards having been named both cricketer and captain of the year. He was also named ODI player of the year. The ICC cricketer of the year honour has been awarded a second time in succession to an Indian. Last ...

WATCH | 'Really honoured': Virat Kohli humbled after sweeping major ICC awards of 2017 - Daily News & Analysis

The ICC and the Board of Control for Cricket in India put out a video in which the 29-year-old thanked the ICC for showering his with the prestigious awards. "It means a lot to me to win the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy, for becoming the ICC Cricketer of ...

Virat Kohli named 2017 Cricketer of the Year in annual ICC awards - Sportskeeda

As is the tradition every year, the ICC announced the winners of the 2017 Cricket Awards, with Indian captain Virat Kohli winning the Cricketer of the Year award. The 29-year-old has also been named as the ODI Player of the Year for his stupendous run ...

Virat sweeps ICC awards, named 'Cricketer of the Year' - AsianetIndia

After a tremendous performance with the bat in 2017, Indian captain Virat Kohli on Thursday swept ICC Awards as the 29-year won the prestigious Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for being the World Cricketer of the Year 2017. Apart from the award, the Indian ...

ICC Awards: Men's Test and ODI Teams of the Year 2017 announced - International Cricket Council

India's Virat Kohli has been named as captain of the ICC Test and ODI Teams of the Year 2017, which were announced today by the International Cricket Council. Apart from his own stellar performances across both the formats during the period between 21 ...

The 2012 LG ICC Awards were held on 15 September 2012 in Colombo in Sri Lanka. The International Cricket Council has been hosting ICC Awards since 2004 and now is in its eighth year. The previous ones were held in London , Sydney , Mumbai , Johannesburg , Dubai , Bengaluru and London . The ICC awards Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy to the Cricketer of the Year which is considered the most prestigious award in world cricket.

ICC Awards 2012 Logo

The 2012 LG ICC Awards were held on 15 September 2012 in Colombo in Sri Lanka. The International Cricket Council (ICC) has been hosting ICC Awards since 2004 and now is in its eighth year. The previous ones were held in London (2004), Sydney (2005), Mumbai (2006), Johannesburg (2007, 2009), Dubai (2008), Bengaluru (2010) and London (2011). The ICC awards Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy to the Cricketer of the Year which is considered the most prestigious award in world cricket.